BLEEDING INSTRUCTIONS FOR PIT JACK
- Loosen bleeder screw in "Oil Fill" port using 1/4"
wrench or nut driver.
- Pump Jack up to highest lifting position and release handle
to lower jack.
- Repeat Step number 2 three times.
- Raise Jack 5 full pumps & re-tighten bleeder screw with
1/4" wrench or nut driver.
- Release Jack to return to down position. If Jack does not
return to full down position, repeat procedure except only raise
jack to 3/4 of total lift height and then tighten bleeder screw
as in #4 above.
NOTE: Jack will not operate satisfactorily if oil level is
above half full. Use only Industrial Grade 10 weight Hydraulic
Oil in this jack or any warranty is void.